2010年9月26日 星期日

What a gem

What a gem


THEY say timing is everything in the kitchen, so I was in good hands as I sat down for dinner – in a jeweller’s full of timepieces.
Well, not exactly; we were at Sinclairs, the well known Inverurie jewellery, watch and gifts supplier, but all is not what it seems here as it now presents two very different faces to the outside world.

The comfortable and prosperous looking jewellery and gift business still occupies a prime spot on the main street, but a transformation has taken place to the rear of the premises, which now boasts a bistro offering an evening menu, under the Sinclairs brand name,It is necessary for you to choose the REPLICA BREITLING watches that are most suitable to your personality. in addition to a daytime menu.

I was all aflutter because I thought we were a little late and I dallied at the front, admiring some pretty ornamental rural scenes in the shop window. There was no excuse to be late as a little army of watches glittered back, reminding me that time was marching on. I glanced at my wife and thanked my lucky stars that the shop was shut, as she could have done some serious damage here.

Our eyes were drawn to a menu near the shop entrance – not something you often see outside a jeweller’s – directing us along a lane to the side and rear to the restaurant.

By day, diners can walk into the dining area from the shop itself, but at night, you have to go to a side entrance at the rear. Inside, an internal roll-up shutter divides the two parts of the business.

What a great idea, we thought, and a good way of diversifying in challenging economic times. Talking of time, we expected to see the restaurant bedecked with clocks and watches to keep the theme going, but I suppose that would be too obvious. I half expected to see the shop open at night, but perhaps that is defeating the object of having two very different attractions on offer.

I thought I couldn’t see a single timepiece in here, but I noticed a wall clock right next to the ladies toilet – which was also where our table was positioned.,Buy Breitling Watches, Shopping for high quality and lower price Breitling Watches. We were struck by the smart,,we achieved good development in business replica sunglasses. elegant decor, which would have sat comfortably in any upmarket city location.,Welcome to buychinashoes.com,We Supply Cartier watch.

It was a cavernous dining area, made to feel even bigger by the fact that we were all alone this early Saturday evening, apart from the friendly and welcoming staff. It soon filled up as the night wore on and we could see that virtually all the tables were booked.

Recommended Reading: wheel-hubs watchreplica access lighting

沒有留言:

張貼留言