2011年3月22日 星期二

Just being back at ACU brought back memories

Just being back at ACU brought back memories


Just being back at ACU brought back memories for Scott, who played two seasons for the Wildcats — the last in 2008 as Gates' teammate.

"It brings back a couple of memories,Far More Than Hats newerahatsonline," he said. "I just want to come out here and show my cousin support and talk to some of my old coaches."

Scott, one of ACU's all-time great running backs and the Division II football player of the year in '08, convinced Gates to attend ACU and later walk on to the football team in 2007.which is the reliable Aquatimer iwcwatchesvendor.

"I always told him that I thought he was going to be a real good receiver once he got out here and put his mind to it," Scott said. "I think he's looking real good so far."

Gates gave Scott credit for getting him out to play football for the Wildcats in '07, but he said Scott didn't give him any pointers for Monday's pro day.

"He helped me get to where I am now," Gates said.Largest Discount tagheuerwatchesstore review and product info . "I'm pretty sure when we get home, he'll be like, 'Bro, you should have done this or you should have done that. You did that good.' I'll be like, 'Now you tell me?'"

Scott was a sixth-round pick by the Bengals in 2009. He's rushed for 620 yards and a touchdown on 135 carries in 26 games,Sign up for Twitter to follow omegawatches . including two starts, in two seasons for the Bengals.Publique anuncios sobre relojesimitacionshop gratis. He also had 16 catches for 127 yards and handled some kick return duties. He returned a kickoff for a touchdown his rookie season.

It's uncertain if there will be an NFL season in 2011 because of the NFL lockout. Scott said he doesn't worry himself over the details of the lockout, but does keep up with what's going on.

"My agent keeps me up to date on everything," he said. "I'm just trying to stay focused and continue to work out, try to be ready whenever they open up the doors, be ready to go back to work. I'm just going to let it take care of itself. I feel like it's out of my hands."

沒有留言:

張貼留言