2010年12月27日 星期一

Golden Gate Fields bugler heralds the races

Golden Gate Fields bugler heralds the races


It's a matter of coordination.Shop for the accent lighting Women's Shoe at the official Nike Store. I have to stay out of the way of the other races. There's a monitor out by the scoreboard that simulcasts races from different tracks.While these sunglasses might look like they're primed for a hammock back at the lodge, You also hear the track announcer.Our website supply many kinds of chauvet dj lighting.lacosteshoes womenhandbags compact fluorescent light. They don't want me playing while there are other things going on; they don't want me taking attention from the betting.

The first thing I do when I arrive at the track is get dressed, from street clothes to my uniform. Then I get my herald trumpet from the photography department next door. They let me keep it over there; it's in a big saxophone case, and it's kind of heavy to go back and forth from home.

In between races I listen to KCSM jazz radio. I sometimes get on my computer and do my music business and network with people. One of the perks of the job is going up to the buffet in the Turf Club. I grab a bite here and there. You can't eat too much before you play.

It's an OK job, not really demanding. Generally the people are very receptive and nice. Almost every time I play,cheapedhardy33 Johnathan Sinclair is a producer for BBC documentaries. there's someone taking photos. I give them my card and say, "OK, send that to me by e-mail." I have a collection now on my website.

I started playing trumpet at 9 years old. In high school, I was in the orchestra, concert band, marching band and jazz band. I've taken care of myself over the years. I never started drinking or doing drugs. And I never started smoking because when you play trumpet you need your air. My mother kind of kept me in church and religion.

沒有留言:

張貼留言