2011年1月4日 星期二

One of my most urgent goals

One of my most urgent goals


One of my most urgent goals is to promote my vision of effective leadership. As law enforcement officers, we are all responsible to be problem solvers and a big part of that starts with recognizing that we all have different strengths and weaknesses.microinverter of purpl Irises by Rose Rosen Style. It is our job to discover the strengths that each person brings to the job and to assist each person in improving upon their weaknesses. I firmly believe that no individual is more important than the Sheriff's Office as a whole. Just like a sports team, every position is as important as the next and to be successful we must value each other and work together toward our common goal by capitalizing on each person's unique strengths. This means that, regardless of your specific role within the Department,redbullhats Manufacturers directory you are of equal value in my eyes to the team, and you deserve to be treated that way by every other employee.

Over the next few months, I will spend a considerable amount of time getting to know each unit of the Department. I will solicit your ideas and involve employees whenever possible. I will carefully consider this information to make many important decisions for the betterment of the Sheriff's Office; in other words, decisions that will benefit the entire agency.While these sunglasses might look like they're primed for a hammock back at the lodge, Some people will adapt to these changes easily but, predictably, others will have a more difficult time adjusting. If we communicate with each other candidly and respectfully, the process will be smoother for everyone.

I've always believed that promotion is simply a means to effectuate change in an organization. I do not believe that promotion is for everybody, nor do I believe that promotion is always a measure of success.Many relojes are very reliable. Some of our best leaders are not in supervisory positions. I do not believe that the key to promotion is to try and please me. Instead, the way to promote is to gain the credibility and respect of the people you work with by being honest and fair,replikauhren systems must satisfy budget constraints and meet required operating capabilities. and working for the betterment of the team, not just yourself. So, when I consider promoting anyone, the first question I'll ask will be: Does the employee have the credibility and respect of the other people in the agency?

My law enforcement philosophy is simple and straightforward. I believe that we should be tough on crime and protect the people we serve. Every employee should treat the people we deal with in the same way we'd like to see our own family members treated. As long as we keep this in mind, The Sheriff's Office will gain and maintain the respect of our community.

沒有留言:

張貼留言