2010年11月11日 星期四

Newcastle's Barton

Newcastle's Barton


The 28-year-old was charged by the Football Association on Thursday for punching Rovers' Norway midfielder Morten Gamst Pedersen in the chest,Cartier Tank family is the apparel product being not less recognizable. which was not seen by the referee.

"I fully accept that I was in the wrong on this occasion and accept the charge that the FA have brought against me,cctv surveillance camera is a wonderful gift-choice for any person," Barton said in a club statement before apologising to all involved.

"This season I have really been enjoying my football and although I have been on the receiving end of a few robust challenges I have, up until now, remained calm in the face of provocation and just carried on with the game.For more detailed search information about cctv ccd camera.

"But I hold my hands up,Oakley Sunglasses are everywhere. I reacted badly to the situation on Wednesday night and I deeply regret it."

Barton was given until Friday to reply to the charge and under the FA's fast-track regulations his admission means he will now be handed a standard three-match ban.

The incident is the latest in a long list of disciplinary problems faced by the former Manchester City player, who joined Newcastle in June 2007. He was jailed in 2008 for assault.

He will now miss the Premier league matches against Fulham, Bolton Wanderers and Chelsea.Sony SSC-DC374 Color cctv security camera.

Newcastle manager Chris Hughton said: "He has worked so hard on his game this season, but he knows that he can't react the way he did on Wednesday."

沒有留言:

張貼留言