2010年11月1日 星期一

Nicknamed "KFC"

Nicknamed "KFC"


Nicknamed "KFC" by the rest of the girls because she comes from Louisville,rail2010 is almost certainly the best online photo management. the home of the Kentucky Derby horse race, Mills' floods of tears from the previous night have dried up. In their place is a smile that never fades for an instant during her hour-long interrogation and photo call.computerpartsforsale- Somerset recover from early.

Although Mills was one of the favorites to win, she says she is still in a state of shock but feels "blessed".

"My family saw the show (at home in the United States) on a two-hour delay, and they were absolutely ecstatic and fully supportive," she says.

"After the coronation ball, I had some time alone on Skype, and there were so many faces on the feed. Somehow, they even managed to get my dogs in on it.yard enters the used auto part you need into his inventory at 10:00 am"

Unlike many of the other contestants, Mills is not a professional model and had not appeared in previous beauty pageants. She was asked whether this helped.

"I'm young, fresh and energetic, and will bring a lot to the table I think I stayed true to myself throughout the competition," she says.

"I am who I am, and I'm always just me. I'm not going to change now, and I will be the same in a year's time - but maybe just a bit wiser."

She says the beauty queen crown fits, but is a bit heavy, so she will have to get used to it.

Vasini, from the beauty capital of Venezuela, says her countrymen had been expecting great things of her,Sony SSC-DC374 Color ccd surveillance camera. and they shouldn't be disappointed, as Mills is a deserving winner.

Botswana's Wareus echoes this sentiment but admits she is a "little sad".mp5forsale womenhandbags compact fluorescent light.

"But disappointment is when you haven't represented yourself well, and I think I did. There are a billion girls who would want to be in our shoes."

沒有留言:

張貼留言